Welcome to the neighborhood! Situated in the Chesterfield/Midlothian area just outside of Richmond, VA, our walkable community connects you with all the shopping and dining conveniences you desire and you are just a short drive away from RVA. Some of our unique neighborhood vibes are included below but please contact us today to learn more! 804.318.4461
The FIVE BEST Venues you can't live without!
- Sergio’s Pizza: Family owned and operated since 1990- 5 miles
- Robious Landing Park: Multiple trails, a playground, rivers, and even a rope swing make this the perfect spot- 15 miles
- Brick House restaurant: Brick house regulars rave that their breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all delicious- 11 miles
- Windy Hill Sports Complex: Get the family together for a day full of fun- 10 miles
- Sugar Shack Donuts: Grab a coffee on the way to work, or get a dozen of Sugar Shack’s delicious donuts- 13 miles
Great Neighborhood Schools
Award Winning Schools recognized as The Best in Chesterfield County.
- Winterpock Elementary School- 1 mile
- Swift Creek Middle School- less than 5 miles
- Cosby High School- less than - 1 mile
LIV Balanced at Sunday Park
Minutes away from the Livingston feels like being hours away on a vacation. Dine on fresh seafood and sip cocktails at the Sunday Park Boathouse, a waterfront restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience breathtaking views from the Garden pavilion, or rent out the Private pavilion for events on the water, surrounded by the beautiful outdoors.
Live, Shop, and Dine at Cosby Village. Enjoy walking trails, water fountains, tree-lined sidewalks, streetlights and a neighborhood park. You’ll be steps from the local restaurants and shops and enjoy socializing along the way. This beautiful neighborhood promotes healthy living and a strong community feel.